The FLorIdiot

my thoughts on news, politics and life in general

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Good Morning

It is another cool comfortable morning in Southwest Florida. Rudy & Krystal are starting to become accustomed to an early morning walk in the great outdoors, as opposed to the limit confines of the backyard. Of course, they don't get the excitement of the rabbits scurrying away, or the lizards fleeing for dear life, but they get to own all they see, and the great walk gives them a great deal more territory to claim.

I think I like the Gonzales appointment. I wasn't really unhappy with Ashcroft, as I think he concentrated heavily, and appropriately so, on terrorism, but Gonzales is a worthy replacement. There isn't anyone on the left who is going to be satisfied with any of Bush's appointments, but hey to the victors go the spoils, and WE are the victors!

The death and resurrection of Arafat is too eerily apocalyptic that I don't even want to discuss it. In any case, his "Life as Leader" has certainly come to its demise, and I pray that this will bring in less a time of tribulation, and more a chance of peace to all in that region.

Please check out my Links... there is great stuff to be found among this collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home